Frequently Asked Questions
1. How far are you from The Las Vegas Strip?
– We are about 35 to 40 minutes from the strip, which goes by pretty quick riding in a Limousine watching a video of what you have in store.
2. How many rounds come with each gun?
– The round count varies with each gun. Most Full Auto’s come with 30 rounds. The round count and gun selection are listed on The Guns page of our website.
3. Do you charge for spectators to come along?
– No, spectators are welcome to come along, but their transportation in the Limousine is subject to room.
4. Do I need a reservation?
– We highly recommend reservations so you don’t have to wait for hours to get to shoot once you arrive. We also have to schedule the Limo to pick you up. Same day reservations are fine.
5. Can I drive myself to the range?
– Since mapping apps haven’t picked up our new property yet, for guests who want to drive themselves to the range, we meet them at The Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings, then escort them to our 100 acre range just a few miles away.
6. Is there a restroom, or food and drink at the range?
– Yes, there is a restroom at the range. We provide complimentary bottled water and coffee. We suggest going to The Pioneer Saloon after your shoot for food and drinks from this very cool historical place.
7. Can we split a package or share a gun?
– No. Each guest who shoots must have their own package. We do not allow any of the guns to be shared except the Barrett .50 cal. If someone in your party does not want to shoot their remaining guns, you can shoot them for them (as long as you have a package).
8. How long will I be gone?
– The time you will be gone varies depending on the guests in your party and which package you shoot. We suggest budgeting 3 to 4 hours from the time you leave to the time you are dropped off at your hotel. Although most shooters are done and back to their hotel closer to 3 hours.
9. What should I wear?
– We suggest close-toed shoes and no low cut tops due to flying hot shells. Although the firing lines are climate controlled, we suggest dressing for the weather that day.
10. Is there an age minimum for shooters?
– It is less about an age and more about the physical stature and observed capability of the minor. Minors may be limited by the Range Safety Officer in the guns they can shoot, the RSO may have a hand on a gun, or not allowed to shoot if in the RSO’s opinion it would not be safe. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian authorized to sign a waiver on behalf of the minor.
11. Is there a cancellation fee?
– If you cancel your shoot within 12 hours of your pick up time (or you no-show), you will be charged a $200.00 cancellation fee. You can reschedule your shoot one hour prior to your pick up time without penalty. If you arrive drunk and in the opinion of the RSO are not fit to shoot, there will be no refunds.
12. Do I have to be on time to the pick-up?
– Yes, the Limo drivers can only wait for you for 10 minutes prior to leaving for their next pick-up. Our Limo’s are limited to no more than 3 pick-ups per shoot time to reduce waiting time for the first guest picked up.
13. Can I shoot my own guns at your range?
– Unfortunately no. Shoot Las Vegas’ range is set up only to accommodate customers shooting our guns.